Have you noticed that almost every woman is wearing a wig these days? Look around you and even on Tv. Our favorite celebrities, Kylie Jenner, Beyonce, Rihanna, Katie Holmes, Nicki Minaj,Lady Gaga to name a few. I bet some of these names surprised you. Women from all walks of life are making Wigs an important part of their everyday looks for so many reasons.
Wigs come with numerous benefits. Benefits which are enough to have you joining the wig craze.
1. Convenience: Wigs are super convenient. All you have to do with a wig is brush it and put it on. Visiting the hairstylist can be tiring with sitting in a chair for hours, having your hair pulled at and sweating under a hot dryer. With wigs, you literally don’t feel a thing. At any time of the day, you can simply take it off, brush it neatly and put it back on.
2. Unlimited hairstyles: With wigs there’s no limit to the hairstyle or hair color you can enjoy. If you’d like to have the craziest red hair for just the weekend and have your professional black hair back on a Monday for work, wigs can do the trick.
3. Natural Hair Protection: Wigs help you keep your natural hair protected and also gives it time to rest. This is because styling your hair daily can be harmful to your hair with all the product build up, heat and manipulation.Wearing wigs gives your hair a break while also protecting your hair from harsh weather conditions
4.Durability: You can wear your wigs for a long time and still look great every time. With proper care and maintenance , your wig could last for over a year. This also helps you save money in the long run.
5. Availability: Wigs are always available for use. (That is once you purchase one). With 2 or 3 different wigs, whatever event pops up, you won’t be caught unaware in the hair aspect. You know all you have to do is brush one of your wigs based on your mood and style choice for the day and voila, you are ready to step out in style.
6. Cost: Yes you read right, A typical average salon visit runs about $60 to $80 easily, in most cases low maintenance to high maintenance styling require you visit the salon weekly and on the low maintenance end bi weekly. These prices add up quickly. Look at it this way, if you went to the salon at $80, twice a month, in three months you tally up a bill that is $480. With this amount you could purchase a Wig and with proper care it could last you 2 years or more, think about it. 24 months and $3840 in your pocket assuming you visit the salon every 2 weeks at $80. Wow!
7. Medical Reasons: Now there is hope for many women who suffer hair loss due to medical reasons, Illness like cancer, alopecia, thinning hair etc. while attending to your natural tresses and nursing it to health the convenience of a wig comes in handy.
With wigs you can be certain that bad hair days will become a thing of the past. Buy a wig today and enjoy all these benefits and more!